Whether or not there is a significant other or love interest in our lives, it's always nice to indulge in a little self love and pampering on this day of love. There are little things that we can do for ourselves to make us feel good and loved. Here I am sharing a few ideas to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside this valentines day.
- Run yourself a luxurious bath, add some rose petals, bath salts and even essential oils to help you relax and feel good.
- After your bath you can moisturise and nourish your skin with some nice and luxurious body oils like the Nuxe Huile de prodigieuse dry body oil which can be used on hair and body and is all natural or you could make your own body butter like the Monoi de Tahiti body butter in my older post.
- Wear your nice underwear / lingerie
- Use your favourite natural, non-toxic personal fragrance
- Dress in a nice outfit that makes you feel feminine yet cosy
- Light some eco friendly candles to give your room a warm cosy glow and fill the room with a lovely scent
- Make yourself some nice healthy treats to snack on, this could be a lovely pink smoothie in honour of valentines day or some heart shaped healthy vegan cookies or some simple strawberries dipped in a dairy free cacao sauce.
- Curl up on the sofa and watch a feel good programme or movie or read a good book.
- Give yourself a hug, you deserve it especially today of all days.
What do you like to do to make yourself feel special on Valentines day?
~ E xx