There are so many reasons to love this edible beauty of nature, to be honest I am a little biased as it comes in one of my favourite colours of the moment as I am currently in love with all things blush pink! Colour aside pink Himalayan salt has a host of benefits that help the body in various ways not least because it contains 84 natural trace minerals and elements, is rich in Iodine and it is hand mined from the Himalayan mountains.
Now on this platform I prefer to focus on the positive side of things without the need to highlight the comparative negative properties of the usual common alternatives, with that said, I will list some of the health reasons to love this salt that may just inspire you to try it in place of your regular choice.
- For the beauty queens that we are! it reduces the common signs of ageing
- It regulates the water levels in the body, can we say bye bye bloating and water retention!
- Encourages excellent blood sugar health and lowers blood pressure
- Aids heart health
- Promotes bone strength
- It helps promote healthy sleep, we all need our beauty sleep!
- Balances the body's pH and reduces acid reflux
- Improves blood circulation
This list is by no means exhaustive and highlights some of the great properties this beautiful salt that is so pretty to look at contains and how it can help with our health and beauty goals from the inside and out. It is definitely one to try out on all those amazing dishes you can conjure up!