With the festivities of the Christmas period now truly behind us my thoughts turn to detoxing and self care and even a little bit of pampering. I recently came across a bottle of Nuxe Huille Prodigieuse multi purpose dry oil and decided to put it to good use for a couple of weeks before sharing my thoughts on it. As mentioned it is a multi purpose dry oil meaning you can literally use it on your face, body and even your hair. It contains six plant oils, Borage, Camellia, Hazelnut, Macadamia, St Johns Wort and Sweet Almond oil and with a stated 96 percent natural ingredients and no preservatives there is so much to love about this oil. It also comes in a few sizes from the mini sized bottles that are so handy to throw into your handbag (and trust me with the absolutely gorgeous lingering scent you will want to take it everywhere with you!) to the 50ml and 100ml bottle sizes. I found that in using this oil specifically on my face in the morning and ta night my skin felt baby soft and I am completely taken by the unique scent. Here are some of the ways this gorgeous oil was and can be used;
- As an after shower or bath oil to lock the moisture into the skin leaving it silky soft
- As a facial oil, as it is a dry oil it is the perfect thing to use to moisturise the face after a morning shower or before heading to bed at night
- Treating one of the hardest parts of the body the hands to a little TLC by massaging it into the cuticles
- Used on the hair as a pre wash hair mask and conditioner
- Used in hair as a smoothing oil to get rid of dry ends and frizziness
- As a treatment for any areas of the body that have pesky dry skin
With all these benefits and uses I can definitely see why this would be a great addition to any natural and green beauty regimen.